“At one magical instant in your early childhood, the page of a book—that string of confused, alien ciphers—shivered into meaning. Words spoke to you, gave up their secrets; at that moment, whole universes opened. You became, irrevocably, a reader.” –Alberto Manguel

Random Posts

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dear Me

Dear Me,
I know about every thing happening in your life, n I know everything about you.. I must say you are the only one whose everything really matters for me, no end.. n you were there standing beside me in every kinda phase of my life.. when everyone walked out; you walked in..

Um.. singing a song by Shania Twain: The song is called: it only hurts when I am breathing.. ♫ n here are my favourite lines:
Hope life's been good to you,
Since you've been gone..
I'm doing fine now, I've finally moved on;
It's not so bad, I'm not that sad.
. ♪
I know you don't want anybody who make you somebody!! Sometimes life sucks so hard.. :(

Spending long time thinking about stuffs you want (clinching-unclinching your fist), writing about how things are going on; n how you want 'em to be, debating with I & Me about everything that matters, listening so broken operatic music (n singing 'em no matter how much bad you are at singing), reading best lines you ever wrote (n raising brows in wonder), faking a smile to everything that's connected to you (as a symbol to pretend that everything's fine), fearing about weird phobias (that even does not exist), n cheering with loneliness (even if I am there) are all you are up to these days!! 

After having sensitive sleep the morning becomes beautiful.. but I know every night you have to spend some sleepless hours before you get some sleep, and those hours between night and dawn are so bad.. I donno why your sleep is going so sensitive.. 

Sometimes even a tic of a clock n a drop of water falling from sink tap disturbs you.. Gosh!! I donno what kinda disorder is this?? But its not always.. just sometimes, n those times are hard to live, just imagine no sleep whole night.. sounds weird!! 

But the morning is always pleasant, after listening Charlotte Church's song on your mobile alarm, and listening the "dawn chorus" everything seems to be okay to you.. and that's why mornings are more pleasant to you.. 

But being a victim of a "frantic urban lifestyle" you miss these things many times!! But not a matter girl, everthing has a span n so all these things.. So don't fear about anything that troubles u.. 'cuz am always there to catch you whenever you fall.. so girl; go into the direction of your dreams, n I bet you'll own 'em someday.. :) Signing out.. may God bless y'all.. :)
With Love,
"I"

6 comments:

  1. I like this idea and post... Writing to 'me'...Reconnecting with 'me' Acknowledging 'me' Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. thanks Savira for liking it.. :) Actually we all talk to ourselves but we never share it.. thinking people will laugh at it.. Ain't it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conversing with yourself! That's fun :) I love doing it too, been ages I did it on paper though, must try, thanks for reminding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah.. it always makes me feel great.. I love having a monologue no matter how busy I am.. :) Thanks for commenting Dipti :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Reader!! Wow, you are here. Thanks for visiting. :)